1. The Mondeo Hybrid adopts a self-charging hybrid system which combines a 2.0-litre petrol engine with two electric motors. Over 90% of the energy normally lost through braking can be recovered and stored in the battery.
2. The Hybrid system intelligently selects the most appropriate power source to meet driving requirements.
3. Unlike plug-in vehicles with approximate ranges of 19-33 miles, the Mondeo Hybrid has an unlimited electric range as power is continually being generated through braking.
4. The Mondeo Hybrid delivers the lowest CO2 emissions across the Mondeo range at 108g/km
5. At 58.9 mpg combined, it also delivers the best fuel economy of any Mondeo with automatic transmission
6. Business users will benefit from significantly lower Benefit In Kind (BIK) taxation compared to competitors’ conventional petrol and diesel models. Monthly BIK taxation payments can be as low as £96.05 (based on 20% tax band).
7. The Mondeo Hybrid has a total system horsepower of up to 138kWh/187PS with a top speed of 116mph.
8. The Mondeo Hybrid is available now in Titanium and Vignale specifications.
9. For the Titanium Edition, monthly payments start from just £295 + VAT with an initial rental of £887 + VAT (3+35 profile) based on 15,000 miles per annum. Contact Gates Leasing today for a no-obligation quote, tailored for your business.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01279 216326
Gates Leasing Limited
295 Stansted Road
Gates Leasing Limited are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 751528
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 05259226 | Data Protection No : Z2520843 | VAT No : 241 7207 32
Registered Office : Gates Corner, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2EG
Copyright © 2018 Gates Leasing Limited, All rights reserved.